- Technology Hub accepts returns or refunds due to a change of mind or wrong items ordered within 30 days of purchase. Customers will need to return the items to Technology Hub and ensure that the items returned are in their original, resaleable condition. Customers will also be charged the original shipping cost and a restocking fee equal to 20% of the order value.
- If items arrive damaged or wrong items are sent to the customer. Technology Hub will be responsible for either exchanging the shares to the customer or issuing a refund.
- In case of defective return, a refund will only be given after items are returned to Technology Hub. Technology hub will be responsible for return postage, and customers must provide reasonable assistance for defective items to be received by courier, such as item packaging and shipping label printing.
- Once the order has been sent, it is the customer’s responsibility to follow up on the shipment. If items arrive damaged, the customer must notify Technology Hub within three business days after receiving the order. If the product does not arrive within five business days of the expected delivery date, the customer must notify Technology Hub immediately. Technology Hub may refuse to refund or exchange items if the customer fails to do so.
- If the first delivery attempt fails, the parcel will be sent to your local post office or news agency. Failure to receive the package within the required time frame may result in the package being returned to Technology Hub. In this case, customers will be responsible for the costs associated with resending the package.
Refund and Returns Policydelta2021-09-18T12:52:38+10:00